Bollywood would be unthinkable without Riteish Deshmukh, and that’s been the case for almost a decade now. As of today, he has turned forth several outstanding film performances. The actor has proven his acting chops in a wide variety of mediums, not just Bollywood.
A few years ago, he made a foray into the Marathi film industry and found similar success. As a result of his success in Tujhe Meri Kasam, he has risen to become one of the most in-demand actors in Bollywood.
Riteish Deshmukh and we have a treat in store for you, dear readers, to commemorate the event. There are a few things about the Baaghi 3 actor that his fans might not know about, despite the fact that they are undoubtedly huge fans of his films.
Interesting Facts Related To Riteish
1. Aside from his acting career, Riteish is also a licensed architect. He attended Mumbai’s Kamla Raheja College of Architecture and graduated with a degree in architecture.
2. Two other facts about him: he owns a firm that does both interior and outside design and architecture.
3. His entire family, with the exception of Riteish, is politically active. Vilasrao Deshmukh was the former Chief Minister of Maharashtra and his father’s namesake.
4. He has also held the post of Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in India. Even more, the actor’s brothers Dheeraj and Amit are both interested in public service.
5. Even though everyone knows that the actor eventually married his coworker from his first film, Tujhe Meri Kasam, Genelia D’Souza, no one knows that the two of them actually disliked one other at first (2003).
6. After dating for nearly a decade, the two actors tied the knot on February 3, 2012. Both were notoriously reclusive, so when they announced their engagement, they said they were just friends.
7. Riteish Deshmukh has admitted to calling Genelia by her pet name, “Genee.” In addition, the latter is always calling him “Dholu.”
8. He is also an accomplished architect and performer. In case you didn’t know, in 2013 he founded a production company called Mumbai Film Company.
9. Not only that, but the star of Marjaavaan also recently unveiled a cricket team called Veer Marathi, which will compete in the Celebrity Cricket League.
10. He first appeared in a Marathi film, Lai Bhaari, directed by the late Niskhikant Kamat in 2014. Radhika Apte starred as the film’s female protagonist. This actor had two roles in the same production.
11. To name just a few, Riteish Deshmukh has guest starred in a dozen films, including Om Shanti Om, Mastizaade, Dream Girl, and many more.
12. Even though actor Riteish Deshmukh is best known for his comedic performances in movies like Hey Baby, Dhamaal, Housefull, and Double Dhamaal, his portrayal of villains in the flicks Ek Villain’ and ‘Marjaavan’ has earned him much acclaim.
13. Among Riteish’s many accomplishments is that of the ace producer. In 2013, he established Mumbai Film Company, a film production company.
14. Riteish was born into an influential political family. Vilasrao Deshmukh was the former Chief Minister of Maharashtra and his father’s namesake. Aside from the actor, Dhiraj Deshmukh and Amit Deshmukh are also politically engaged.
Check Here for More Updates: BulletinXP