An Indian comedian, writer, singer, and composer based in Delhi, India, Bhuvan Avnindra Shankar Bam is most known for his work on YouTube. BB Ki Vines is the name of his YouTube humor channel.
BB ki Vines, Bhuvan’s popular YouTube channel, catapulted him to stardom. The web series TVF Bachelors, as well as the short films Plus-Minus and Dhindora and Titu Talks, have all featured him.
Bhuvan Bam’s Family: Greetings!
The 28-year-old Indian comedian was born in Baroda, Gujrat, on January 22, 1994, to a middle-class family. Ravindra Bam is his father’s name, while Padma Bam is his mother’s. The COVID-19 illness claimed the lives of Bhuvan Bam’s parents. It was Bhuvan who broke the news to his followers on social media.
Fans were equally devastated by the news. Sharing a picture with his parents, he has penned an extremely heartfelt post. Kovid killed Bhuvan’s two lifelines,” he said in the accompanying text to these photos. Without Ai and Baba, nothing will ever be the same again. Within a month, everything has been shattered. “Home, hopes, and everything else.” There’s also a younger sibling for the comedian.
In the Web Series, Bhuvan Bam
TVF Bachelors, Titu Talks, One Mic Stand, and Dhindora have all featured the comedian. His YouTube channel was updated on October 5, 2021, with the teaser for Dhindora, which premiered on that date. It quickly rose to the top of YouTube’s trending list within a few hours of its publication.
Bam’s “Teri Meri Kahani” music video was released in August of that year. “Sang Hoon Tere,” “Safar,” “Rahguzaar,” and “Ajnabee” came after this. Filmfare awarded him for his role in the short film Plus Minus, starring Divya Dutt, as well. It was Shah Rukh Khan who appeared on the inaugural episode of Titu Talks, his new YouTube series, which premiered in December 2018.
- Bam appeared on the cover of the Hindustan Times brunch issue in April 2019.
- In the same year, during July, Bam was also featured on Rolling Stone’s cover.
- Bam will be on the cover of Grazia India’s January 2020 issue in conjunction with Puma.
- After appearing on Forbes’ list of “Digital Content Creators” for a second time in the following month, he was invited to speak at the World Economic Forum that same month. Bam was on the Hindustan Times brunch cover again in October 2021.
Bhuvan Bam’s Girlfriend
The comedian made a relationship announcement in 2019. Arpita Bhattacharya is reportedly dating Bhuvan Bam, according to recent reports.
Bhuvan Bam’s Net Worth
Bhuvan Bam’s monthly revenue, including sponsorships, is 95 Lakh rupees. Bhuvan Bam has a net worth in the neighborhood of $5 million. Bhuvan Bam makes 2.1 crore rupees a year. Singer-songwriter-comedian-Youtuber from India.
Myntra’s first digital Brand Ambassador is Bhuvan Bam. This arrangement pays him 5 crore rupees every year. As a Brand Ambassador for Mivi, he easily makes 4 crore rupees every year.
Accomplishments in The Life of Bhuvan Bam
- First Indian creator to reach 10 million subscribers on YouTube, BB Ki Vines’ Bhuvan Bam.
- The Forbes India 30 Under 30 Brightest Young Stars list will include his name in 2020.
- Bhuvan Bam is the first Indian YouTuber to feature an adult film actor on his channel.
- An honor for any creative, Bhuvan was invited to the World Economic Forum 2020 as the first Indian YouTuber, and he was in the company of world leaders and business leaders.
- The short film “Plus Minus” by Bhuvan Bam won the best short film prize at the 2019 Film Fare festival.
“Ajnabee” was launched on his YouTube channel in 2019.
Titu Talks’ ‘Lifeline of Society’ episode was released in May 2020 by Bam, who interviewed electricians, home helpers, and farmers in order to better understand the challenges they face during the COVID-19 lockdown in India.
When he published a statement in January of 2021, he claimed that his videos had received over 3 billion views. Diadora was posted on YouTube in October of the same year, with eight episodes.