Biography Of Mahesh Bhatt
Famous director Mahesh Bhatt was born on September 20, 1948, in India. Initially known for his directing work on famous movies like 1982’s Arth, 1984’s Saaransh, and 1985’s Janam, Indian filmmaker, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
He has received a number of accolades from the business, including the Best Director, Best Actor, and Best Villain Filmfare Awards. Astrologers have determined that Mahesh Bhatt is a Virgo.
He has two children with Lorraine Bright, actors Rahul Bhatt and Pooja Bhatt when he married her at the age of twenty. Shaheen and Alia Bhatt are two of the daughters he has with Soni Razdan, with whom he remarried following their divorce.
After finishing his education, Mahesh Bhatt attended the Don Bosco High School in Matunga, Mumbai. A well-known film director named Raj Khosla was introduced to Mahesh.
He first began learning how to direct movies from Raj Khosla. More information regarding Mahesh’s educational background will be updated soon.
Mahesh Bhatt’s Net Worth
Mahesh is one of the wealthiest Directors & listed as the most popular Director. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Mahesh Bhatt’s net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.
|MAHESH BHATT NET WORTH & SALARY|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Director|
|House||Living In Own House.|
He attended Don Bosco High School in Matunga and got his start in the film industry as an assistant to director Raj Khosla.
Assets of Mahesh Bhatt
House: In Navi Mumbai, India, Mr. Mahesh Bhatt is the owner of a gorgeously designed luxury home. He acquired this residence in 2012. The house is worth approximately Rs. 6.5 crores. He also owns numerous real estate holdings in other nations.
Vehicles: Some of the most opulent vehicles in the world are owned by Mr. Bhatt. BMW, Range Rover, and Benz are a few of the car brands Mahesh Bhatt owns. These autos would each cost between 1.2 and 2 crores.
At the age of 26, Bhatt made his debut as a director with the Bollywood movie Manzilein Aur Bhi Hain. This was followed by 1979’s ‘Lahu Ke Do Rang’ in which Shabana Azmi and Vinod Khanna in the lead roles won two awards at the 1980 Filmfare Awards.
The film was superhit and performed above average at the box office. His first big hit was ‘Arth’. After this, his ‘Jaanam’ and ‘Naam’ were also well-liked. It is said that with these films, he tried to make his personal life on the screen.
The film ‘Saaransh’ was also well received by the people and it was also an important film in the life of Anupam Kher. The summary was also entered at the 14th Moscow International Film Festival.
He became a producer in 1987 when he, along with his brother Mukesh Bhatt, started his production house named ‘Vishesh Films’. He became a well-known director in the Hindi film industry when he gave films like Daddy, Awargi, Aashiqui, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi, Sadak, and Gumrah.
His most popular films are as follows:
- Manzilein Aur Bhi Hain (1974)
- Naya Daur (1978)
- Lahu Ke Do Rang (1979)
- Abhimanyu (1980)
- Arth (1982)
- Saaransh (1984)
- Janam (1985)
- Aashiana (1986)
- Naam (1986)
- Aaj (1987)
- Kaash (1987)
- Thikana (1987)
- Siyasat (1988)
- Kabzaa (1988)
- Daddy (1989)
- Awaargi (1990)
- Jurm (1990)
- Aashiqui (1990)
- Swayam (1991)
- Saathi (1991)
- Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991)
- Sadak (1991)
- Saatwan Aasman (1992)
- Junoon (1992)
- Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayee (1993)
- Gunaah (1993)
- Sir (1993)
- Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993)
- Gumrah (1993)
- Tadipaar (1993)
- The Gentleman (1994)
Mahesh Bhatt Interesting Facts
- Bhatt Sahab
- Since Teenage Mahesh has had an interest in Writing Scripts.
- Mahesh started his career by making Product advertisements, later he became the assistant of Raj Khosla.
- In 1974 he directed his debut film Manzilein Aur Bhi Hain.
- In 1984, Bhatt Sahab directed the first commercial film Naam.
- He directed many films like Janam, Saaransh, Aashiqui, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin, Sadak, and Sadak 2.
- In 1995, Mahesh made his Television Debut with the Tv Show “Swabhimaan”.
- Arth was Bhatt Sahab’s first film as a screenwriter.
- Bhatt Sahab wrote the screenplay of Bollywood films like Murder, Raaz, Dushman, Gangster, Woh Lamhe, and Hamari Adhuri Kahani.
- In 1996, Mahesh made his debut as a film producer with the film” Papa Kehte Hai”
- Mahesh and his brother Mukesh produce the film under the banner “Vishesh Films”.
- In 2018, Bhatt made his acting debut with “The Dark Side of Life: Mumbai City”.
- Bhatt Sahab made his singing debut with the film Mr. X.