Preity Zinta is an Indian actress with a net worth of $10 million. Preity Zinta was born in 1975 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India, and graduated from St. Bede’s College, Shimla, with a bachelor’s degree in English and a master’s degree in criminal psychology. Zinta began modeling soon after and landed her first television commercial for a chocolate company.
She made her film debut in 1998 with “Manisha Koirala and Shahrukh Khan star in Dil Se. Before her breakthrough part in “Kya Kehna” in 2000, she appeared in a number of other films. Zinta was nominated for a Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her role as teen single mother Priya Bakshi in the film. She was one of Bollywood’s most wanted actresses by 2003. “Kal Ho Naa Ho” as Naina Catherine Kapur, “The Hero: Love Story of a Spy” as Reshma, and “Koi…Mil Gaya” as Nisha were her three highest-grossing films of the year.
She received Best Actress in a Leading Role for “Kal Ho Naa Ho” at the 2004 Aspara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards a year later. She has had 10 Filmfare Award nominations, winning two of them. Zinta was also nominated for an international Genie Award in 2008 for “Heaven on Earth” for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role. “Salaam Namaste,” “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna,” “Heroes,” “Om Shanti Om,” and “Jhoom Barabar Jhoom” are among her other TV and cinema credits “.
Zinta is a well-known social activist and TV host who writes for BBC News Online. She started PZNZ Media, a production firm, and has been involved in various high-profile court cases in India, including the Bharat Shah case.
Preity Zinta Biography:
Preity was born in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India, on January 31, 1975. In 1998, she made her acting debut as a female lead in the film “Dil Se…”. Manisha Koirala and Shahrukh Khan are on the opposite side.
Preity earned her bachelor’s degree in English Honors from a Shimla college. She also earned a master’s degree in criminal psychology. Preity earned Godfrey’s Mind of Steel Award for her fortitude in testifying against the Indian mafia in the Bharat Shah case.
Preity has authored a series of essays for BBC News Online about South Asia.
Preity Zinta is also known for her generosity and great heart. In the year 2009, she adopted 34 daughters from the Mother Miracle orphanage in Rishikesh. She has accepted the burden of providing financial assistance and education to all of these young women.
Preity Zinta has received numerous Filmfare Awards for her roles in films like Dil Se and Soldier. For the film Kal Ho Naa Ho, she won the best actress.
Preity’s genuine journey was not as easy as it may appear from the outside world of fame and fortune. In the year 2009, Preity was the youngest owner in the IPL. In October 2010, she was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Arts by the University of East London.
Preity Zinta Net Worth:
Preity Zinta’s entire net worth is $15 million USD, which is equivalent to Rs. 110 crore in Indian currency (i.e., approx One Hundred and Ten Crore INR). Her main source of income is brand sponsorships, for which she costs between Rs. 2 and 2.5 crores for every endorsement. She is also a television host and a film producer. Preity is also a co-owner of King’s XI Punjab, an Indian Premier League franchise. She has also made significant investments in real estate. Preity is among the top celebrities who pay the government’s highest income tax because of her large earnings. Apart from her wealth, Preity is always generous and involved in charitable causes.
|Net Worth (2022)||$15 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 110 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Preity Zinta’s educational qualifications are shown below. The majority of individuals are curious about their favorite person’s educational background. Some fans like following their favorite celebrities to learn more about their hobbies, education, and other interests. This section describes educational qualifications. It should be noted that finding genuine information on the internet can be difficult at times. We review the information on a frequent basis in that case.
|Schools||Convent of Jesus and Mary boarding school, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
|Collge||St. Bede’s College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Level of Education||Graduate (English honors)
Postgraduate (Criminal Psychology)
Preity Zinta‘s Professional Life:
This section is about her professional career and events. You’ll also find the name of the school, college, educational qualifications, and other relevant information here. She began her acting career as Dil Se (1998). Though she has a variety of other, less well-known occupations. Actresses, Producers, Writers, and entrepreneurs are the focal points.
Preity Zinta owns a studio worth 600 crores INR and also owns a cricket team in which she has committed a massive 350 crores INR. She also owns a number of real estate properties in several nations.
Preity Zinta was born on January 31, 1975, in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Durgan and Zinta was Indian Army officer. He died in a vehicle accident when she was 13 years old, and her mother, Nilprabha, was gravely injured and bedridden for two years. Zinta described the sad accident and the death of her father as a watershed moment in her life that caused her to mature quickly. Deepankar and Manish, her brothers, are a year older and younger than her, respectively. Preity Zinta Reveleas where the first meet husband Gene Goodenough. Manish lives in California, while Deepankar is a commissioned officer in the Indian Army.
Zinta defines herself as a tomboy as a child, and she adds that her father’s military history influenced how she should conduct family life. According to him, the youngsters value discipline and timeliness. She went to Shimla’s Convent of Jesus and Mary boarding school. Despite admitting to feeling lonely at boarding school, she discovered a “great set of companions” to make up for it. Zinta claims that she enjoyed her studies and achieved good results and that she spent her leisure time playing sports, particularly basketball.
Zinta enrolled at St. Bede’s College in Shimla after completing her education at the Convent of Jesus and Mary in Shimla. She began a doctorate study in psychology after graduating with a degree in English. She went to graduate school to study criminal psychology, but eventually switched to modeling. After meeting a filmmaker at a friend’s birthday party in 1996, Zinta recorded her first television commercial for Perk chocolates. Zinta was cast in the part after the director convinced her to audition for it.
Preity Zinta’s interesting Facts Include:
- Preity is an accomplished actor, but she is much more. Her post-graduate studies in criminal psychology were finished by the actor.
- She is a professional athlete. She did, in fact, participate in athletics while in school.
Preity is the younger of two brothers. Deepankar, the older, and Manish, the younger.
- She went to Shimla’s Convent of Jesus and Mary School and then to Sanawar’s The Lawrence School.
- She enrolled at Shimla’s St. Bede’s College and graduated with honors in English. She graduated from New Delhi University with a master’s degree in criminal psychology.
- Preity received her first break in a Perk chocolate commercial on television. She was persuaded to pursue acting by a filmmaker she met at a friend’s party.
- Preity went on to become well-known as the Liril girl after appearing in a soap commercial.
- Preity Zinta, who was set to make her Bollywood debut with Shekhar Kapur’s Tara Rum Pum Pum, revealed that she tossed a coin to decide whether or not to pursue acting.
- When she was accompanying a friend to an audition, she met director, Shekhar Kapur. He insisted on her auditioning as well, and he was so taken with her that he cast her in a film.
- 2021 Preity Zinta Net Worth
Preity and Hrithik were supposed to make their feature debut together in Ta Ra Ram Pum, but it was canceled.
- For Dil Se, Shekhar Kapoor recommended her to Mani Ratnam. That was her first theatrical release. She had even acted in the 2000 film Kya Kehna.
- Premante Idera and Raja Kumarudu were Preity’s Telugu flicks.
- Preity and Shekhar Kapur were rumored to be dating, and his wife, Suchitra
- Krishnamoorthy alleged that she was the reason for their breakup.
- Preity was in a relationship with model Marc Robinson during her early days in Bollywood, and they lived together for two years!
- When her holiday photos with married actor Lars Kjeldsen in Miami were published, she was rumored to be dating him.
- When things went sour and they split up, it appeared that she had finally met the love of
- her life in businessman Ness Wadia. Preity filed a molestation complaint against Wadia in 2014.
- Her godfather Shandar Amrohi passed away in 2011 and left behind in her name an inheritance of 600 crores which she refused to accept!!
- In 2016 she got married to her U.S.-based boyfriend Gene Goodenough in a low-key wedding in Los Angeles.
Finally, we wish Preity Zinta a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and good health filled with lots of love. May she keep achieving her goals and keep growing her net worth always!