The multitalented actress Vidya Balan is 38 today. She is stunning, and especially so when she dresses in traditional Indian garb. She is a well-known Bollywood actress who has been honored with the Padma Shri award. The National Film Award, Filmfare Award, and Screen Award are just a few of the many honors that Vidya has received for her work in the film industry.
Many of Vidya’s films, including Kahaani and The Dirty Pictures, have received critical acclaim for the roles they have given her. Among the many well-known stars, she has worked with include Saif Ali Khan, Ajay Devgn, Amitabh Bachchan, Emraan Hashmi, Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, and Shahid Kapoor. On Ekta Kapoor’s hit serial “Hum Paanch,” starring alongside.
Ashok Saraf, a prominent Marathi actor who also played her father, made her acting debut. Her success in films like “Parineeti,” “Baby,” “Kismat Connection,” and “Bhool Bhulaiyya” has made Vidya a household name in Bollywood. The films Dirty Pictures, Kahaani, and Kahaani 2 demonstrate that she is an actress capable of standing on her own.
Unknown Facts about Vidya Balan
1. Vidya Balan is often called “one of the most talented actors in the industry,” among other accolades. She is well-known for taking risks in the movies she chooses to star in, such as The Dirty Picture, Kahaani, Parineeta, Tumhari Sulu, Shakuntala Devi, Sherni, and many others.
2. The recently released crime drama Jalsa, in which the National Award-winning actress plays an outspoken journalist, has been met with widespread critical acclaim.
3. Her parents are Tamilians and she was born in Chembur (Mumbai). She had always wanted to be an actress, and her idols, Shabana Azmi and Madhuri Dixit were huge influences. At 16, she played Radhika on the Ekta Kapoor sitcom “Hum Paanch.”
4. It’s often claimed that there’s a woman behind every great guy, but for Vidya, her fortunes truly improved after meeting Siddharth Roy Kapur.
5. Despite her Tamil heritage, she has a soft spot for Bengali speakers like Siddharth Roy Kapur. Siddharth’s ability to communicate with Vidya in Bengali is just one of many reasons why he is the ideal partner for her.
6. For three years, Vidya’s career was unsuccessful, but with the help of her loved ones and the certainty that things will eventually improve, she made it through.
7. Vidya’s two films, The Dirty Pictures, and Kahaani have received a lot of positive feedback. Both of these films allowed Vidya to fully embrace her acting career. Filmed in 2011, her line “Filmein Sirf Teen Cheezo Ke Wajah Se Chalti Hai… Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment… Aur Main Entertainment Hoon” propelled her to stardom in the movie industry.
8. Vidya, number five, really wants a role in a film in which she portrays the great Charlie Chaplin. She was inspired to try imitating Chaplin after seeing Sridevi in “Mr. India” as the legendary comedian.
9. Not only did she model for the likes of Big Bazaar and Dabur, but also for brands like Toshiba and Ranka Jewelers. She shot 90 commercials in a row without stopping, but her mother wasn’t thrilled about it. She has also been photographed for Filmfare.
10. Vidya finds great joy in social interaction and has noticed a marked improvement in her own character whenever she has been in the company of upbeat and encouraging friends and acquaintances. She finds great value in working with others since she learns so much from observing others. If she is in a place with people she perceives to be negative, she simply leaves.
11. She was fat-shamed while filming a Malayalam film and ‘The Dirty Picture,’ both of which were mocked because of her appearance. She then reportedly began aqua treatment after being advised by a friend that it would be an effective means of losing weight rapidly.
12. Vidya is always reading something, as stated in 9. As an avid reader, she particularly enjoys the works of Paulo Coelho.
13. Vidya has always believed that the Universe would provide for her needs and wishes. She opines, “When someone wants something, I think they should put forth their desires, let it go, and forget about it. Your wishes will be granted by the Cosmos. If you don’t let go of your dreams, they won’t have a chance to blossom into reality.
Check Here for More Updates: BulletinXP