In the Hindi film business, Vashu Bhagnani is a well-known film producer. Sindhi ancestors are his forefathers. He is the son of Lilaram Bhagnani and was born in India. Coolie No. 1 (1995), Hero No. 1 (1997), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998), Mujhe Kuch Kuch Kehna Hai (2001), Om Jai Jagadish (2002), Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein (2002), Shaadi No. 1 (2002), and Om Jai Jagadish (2002) are among his many film appearances (2005). In 1995, he founded Puja Entertainment India Ltd. with the release of the film Coolie No. 1. His most recent films, Kal Kissne Dekha (2009) and F.A.L.T.U (2011), both had his son Jackky Bhagnani as the protagonist.
Who is Vashu Bhagnani?
Vashu Bhagnani is a Bollywood film producer who hails from India. Coolie No. 1, Hero No. 1, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein, and Shaadi No. 1 are some of his most well-known flicks.
In 1995, he started his own company, Puja Entertainment India Ltd. Coolie No. 1, Kal Kissne Dekha, and F.A.L.T.U. were among the films he produced.
At the age of 11, he began working at his father’s clothing store. Due to financial constraints, he was compelled to drop out of school.
He is a realtor in addition to being a movie star.
Vashu Bhagnani Net Worth : $ 19 Million
Let’s check out the updated 2021 Vashu Bhagnani Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
In 1989, Vashu Bhagnani relocated from Kolkata to Mumbai to establish his own business. He began by making parts for televisions, garments, and other items. After that, he changed careers and worked in construction before becoming a film producer. Govinda and David Dhawan were signed by Vashu Bhagnani for Rs. 5 lakh apiece in 1995. “Coolie No. 1,” starring Govinda and Karishma Kapoor, was his first film to be produced. The film was a box office hit, and Vashu went on to found his own production firm, Pooja Entertainment India Limited. Following the popularity of “Coolie No. 1,” Vashu began a series of “No. 1” films, including “Hero No. 1” (1997), “Biwi No. 1” (1999), and “Shaadi No. 1.” (2005). In 1997, he released “Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan,” a film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda, Anupam Kher, and Raveena Tandon.
Vashu Bhagnani produced the family drama film “Om Jai Jagadish” in 2002. However, things did not go well for him because the film was not well received by the public, resulting in a significant financial loss for him. To generate more money, Vashu quit the film industry and returned to the real estate industry.
Caste & Family:
Vashu Bhagnani was born in Kolkata, India, to a Sindhi family.
“Parents and Children”
Lilaram Bhagnani is Vashu Bhagnani’s father’s name, while his mother’s name is unknown. He has a younger sibling.
Wife and kids:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vashu Bhagnani
- Vashu Bhagnani is a Bollywood producer and a realtor. Vashu Bhagnani was born on 19 April 1961 in Kolkata in a business family. His father, Lilaram Bhagnani, owned a clothing shop, and Vashu started working with his father when he was just 11 years old in 1972.
- Vashu Bhagnani had to quit his school when he was in the sixth standard because of a financial crisis. After this, Vashu traveled by train to visit different cities and sold clothes in those cities to earn a livelihood.
- In 1989, Vashu moved to Mumbai to start his own business. Before becoming a producer, he got involved in businesses like manufacturing parts for TV, clothing, etc. He also worked as a builder for certain projects in the construction business. In 1995, he produced his first movie, ‘Coolie No. 1’ with director David Dhawan. The lead actors in the movie were Govinda and Karishma Kapoor.
- Vashu Bhagnani signed Govinda and David Dhawan for Rs. 5 lakhs each for ‘Coolie No. 1.’ The movie turned out to be a superhit, and this encouraged Vashu Bhagnani to produce more movies. After this movie, he made ‘Hero No. 1’, ‘Biwi No. 1’, ‘Shaadi No. 1’, and many other movies that did well at the movie box office.
- In 1995, Vashu launched his own production company named “Pooja Entertainment India Limited.” The production banner has produced more than a dozen films under the guidance of Vashu Bhagnani.
- Vashu Bhagnani took a break from movie production after 1995. In 1997, he made a comeback with the movie “Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan’ starring Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda, Anupam Kher, and Raveena Tandon. This was the third movie that was produced by Vashu Bhagnani and turned out to be a hit at the box office.
- Vashu Bhagnani was working hard and trying his best to produce the next super hit movie for the audience. However, in 2002, things changed for him when he produced ‘Om Jai Jagadish.’ The movie didn’t do well at the box-office and caused a huge financial loss for Vashu.