Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics, Vineeta Singh also serves as a judge on the Sony Entertainment Television reality series Shark Tank India. Vineeta was the first woman in India’s history to turn down a one-crore-rupee offer in favor of starting her own business. As a 23-year-old, she appeared in WEEK.
Vineeta Singh’s Life Story.
The Indian-born Vineeta Singh was born in Delhi. She went to Delhi’s Rama Krishna Puran and Delhi Public School for her formal education. Kaushik Mukherjee is the name of Vineeta Singh’s husband.
She is a mother of two. Vineeta became a co-founder of Fab Bag in 2012 and is now the CEO of her own cosmetics brand, Sugar Cosmetics, which she owns.
Vineeta Singh’s Career.
Vineeta was a director at Quetzal Verify Private Ltd. from September 2007 until May 2012. She and a fellow IIM student established Quetzal. Pre-employment background checks were provided by The firm through its HT services. When Vineeta’s company failed to grow, she chose to pursue her fashion career.
Vineeta then developed FabBag, which gives members the chance to experience 3-4 top global brands every month. April 2012 – Present. At this time, Fab Bag is affiliated with more than 50 different worldwide brands.
Sugar Cosmetics was co-founded by Vineeta in July 2017, three years after the launch of FabBag.com. The brand is now a household name in the cosmetics business, competing with well-known names like loreal and Lakme.
Vineeta Singh’s Salary and Net Worth
She has a net worth in the neighborhood of $8 million. Sugar cosmetics sales began at around Rs 2 crore per year in the early years of the product’s inception, and now exceed Rs 2 crore each day.
After receiving finance from a venture led by Elevation Capital, Sugar Cosmetics now has a market value of over 750 crores. Vineeta Singh has an estimated $8 million in wealth.
Amount Paid to Vineeta Singh According to sources, Vineeta Singh makes an estimated INR 22 crores a year from SUGAR cosmetics. The Shark Tank India Vineeta Singh’s deals –. “Shark Tank India,” a new reality show featuring Indian start-ups, includes Vineeta Singh as the star. In partnership with Vineeta Singh, Anupam Patel invested INR 50 lakhs in the skincare company CosIQ.
Vineeta Singh Family
Tej Singh, a 72-year-old scientist at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, was her father. Her father is a true professional, and he shows it every day. What she is today wouldn’t be possible without the influence of her parents.
After graduating in 2011, she met Kaushik Mukherjee in her MBA program and they married in 2011. The same individual is her business and life partner. Sugar Cosmetics’ president and the chief operating officer is Kaushik Mukherjee.
When referring to this couple, people often refer to them as the “Ironman couple.” Vikrant and Kaushik are their two sons.
As a Shark Tank judge, Vineeta Singh.
On December 20, 2021, Sony TV debuted the reality show (Shark Tank India) on which she serves as a judge for the first time. On November 24, Sony TV released a promo for the show, which premieres Monday through Friday at 9:00 p.m.
In addition to being a judge, Vineeta Singh is one of the show’s seven judges. Additionally, Ashneer Grover and Peyush Bansal and Namita Thapar and Anupam Mittal, and Ghazal Alagh are on the panel of six judges. Please click here to learn more about them.
Vineeta Singh has been a member of the first Indian reality show where entrepreneurs have the opportunity to present their company ideas.
Vineeta Singh’s Professional Accomplishments and Recognitions
- She was a gold medalist in academics from 1993 to 2001. She’s also a talented sportswoman
- She won two gold and two silver medals at the IIT Madras Badminton Tournament.
- IIM Ahmedabad awarded her the Dulari Mattu Award in 2007 for the finest female all-rounder.
- In 2012 and 2013, the Comrades Marathon Association awarded her with back-to-back medals for completing South Africa’s highest Ultra-Marathons, Ups and Downs (89 km) and Comrades Back-to-Back (89 km).
- In 2020, she will be honored as one of India’s 40 Under Forty business leaders with the Economic Times’ 40 Under Forty Award.
- Forbes India magazine predicts that in 2021, she would be one of the country’s most powerful females.
- KBC, a popular show hosted by Amitabh Bachchan, featured her as an expert guest.
- Aside from that, for over a decade, this woman has been developing top-selling cosmetics and earning millions of dollars every year.