The Indian actress Charu Asopa is a familiar face on Indian television. In addition, she has extensive experience in the art of Kathak dancing. Most people recognize her from her roles as Preeti in Star Plus’s Mere Angne Mein and Piyali in Star Bharat’s Jiji Maa on television.
She got her start in the industry as a model and has been in a number of well-known ads and magazine spreads. Debuting as the antagonist Surabhi on Zee TV’s Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo in 2009, she is widely regarded as one of the most promising newcomers in Indian television today.
Gumrah-End of Innocence and Kaun Hai? are just two of the episodic series she has appeared in. When she played Rani in the 2011 film “Impatient Vivek,” she became a household name in Bollywood. She also directed the short film Yolk. She has also been on season 4 of the reality of the Indian sports show Box Cricket League. During the month of October 2020, she launched her own apparel line under the label name Charu’s Closet.
Biography of Charu Asopa
Charu Asopa entered this world on February 27, 1991, in Bikaner, Rajasthan. She goes by both those names, Charu Asopa Sen and Sen. Neelam Asopa is the name of her mother. She is also the third sibling of Chintan and Chetan Asopa. His wife’s entrepreneur husband is a model. Aside from acting, she is also recognized as a model. His work has made him well-known among the public.
Her first major role was in the TV series “Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo,” which launched her career. She went on to star in a number of other shows, but it wasn’t until the Star Plus show “Maire Angne Mein” that she really began to break through to the mainstream. During the time she portrayed Preeti. She also made an appearance in the film “Impatient Vivek” later on.
Charu made her acting debut as Surbhi in the 2009 television series “Apke Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.” She then appeared in shows like “Ye Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai,” “Baalveer,” “Bade Achhe Lagte Hai,” “Devo Ke dev Mahdev,” “Diya Aur Bati Hum,” “Gumrah: Mashumiyat ka Ant,” “Mere Angne Mein,” “Tashan e-Ishk,” “Lado 2,” “Jiji Maa,” “Karan
Her maiden foray into the Hindi cinema industry was 2011’s “Impatient Vivek,” and subsequent roles in 2012’s “Call for Fun” further cemented her reputation as a rising star. More than that, she has been in a wide variety of advertisements.
Personal Life of Asopa Charu
Previously, Charu Asopa dated TV actor Neeraj Malviya. In 2016, they both became engaged. In 2017, they tragically called off their engagement and ended their relationship. Later, on June 7th, 2019, Charu Asopa secretly wed Rajeev Sen in a court ceremony. Actress Sushmita Sen’s sibling is Rajeev Sen. He also dabbles in business as a model.
It was later on the 16th of June, 2019, that Charu and Rajeev Sen tied the knot in Goa, India, following the customs of their Hindu faith. In 2020, Charu and Rajeev’s relationship is rumored to be over after Rajeev reportedly left Charu in Delhi on their wedding anniversary. Charu and Rajeev have deleted all of their Instagram couple photos and unfollowed one another.
Body Structure and Measurement
Celebrity body measurements are a hot topic amongst fans. Fans are curious about the physique types of their favorite celebrities so they may make comparisons between themselves and the stars.
Charu Asopa has a height and weight of 1.68 meters (5’6″) and 55 kilograms (120 pounds), respectively (121 lbs). While the scales may have moved after our last update, we have included the most recent reading. Both her hair and eyes are jet black.
|Height||5’6″ (168 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Charu Asopa Family
Charu Asopa grew raised in the city of Bikaner in the Indian state of Rajasthan. She is a proud member of the Brahmin (Marwari Dadhich) caste. Her father, Ashok Asopa, is a government employee, while her mom, Neelima Asopa, is employed by all-India radio. She is one of three siblings; her brother is named Chetan, and her sister is named Chintan.
Charu Asopa Net worth
Charu Asopa is likely worth anywhere from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000. Acting is a primary source of revenue for Charu Asopa.
|Real Name||Charu Asopa|
|Net worth||$1 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Date of Birth||on February 27, 1991|
Some lesser known facts about Charu Asopa –
- She spent her entire childhood in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- She is a proud member of the Brahmin (Marwari Dadhich) caste.
- Initially, she worked as a model.
- She’s been in a tonne of print ads and commercials.
- In 2009, she debuted on the small screen in the show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.
- She gained widespread recognition for her portrayal of Preeti in the hit Star Plus show Mere Angne Mein.
- Gumrah-End of Innocence and Kaun Hai? are just two of the episodic series she has appeared in.
- When she played Rani in the 2011 film “Impatient Vivek,” she became a household name in Bollywood.
- She also directed the short film Yolk.
- She competed in both Kho-Kho and Badminton at the state level while she was a student.
- She proposed to her “Mere Angne Mein” co-star and boyfriend, Neeraj Malviya, in February 2017. Eventually, though, they were no longer together.
- She admitted in an interview that she has a stammer when she lies.
- She had planned on working in the field of choreography before deciding to pursue acting.
- After she won the Miss Rajasthan beauty pageant, she decided to pursue a career in acting.
- At the same time, she is very interested in health and fitness, she is a foodie.
She has completed formal training in Kathak.
- She has also been on season 4 of the reality of the Indian sport show Box Cricket League.
- During the month of October 2020, she launched her own apparel line under the label name Charu’s Closet.