In terms of stand-up comedy, Zakir Khan is among the best. On August 20th, 1987, he was born. In the world of scathing humor, he is well-known.
Having worked for the past three years, Zakir Khan’s current net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million, or roughly $7 crore to $35 crore in Indian rupees (approx). In the past, he also worked with AIB.
Biography of Zakir Khan
He was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh on August 20, 1987. Zakir hails from Indore, however, he has lived in Delhi for the majority of his life. Zakir is descended from a musically inclined family. Zakir had a lifelong passion for poetry and satire,
as well as a serious interest in learning how to play an instrument. An interview with Zakir stated that his family has been involved in music for more than three centuries. Zakir wanted to be a radio jockey when he grew up,
so he moved from Indore to Delhi and completed a radio jockey school at ARSL. After that, he took an internship in Jaipur. Despite his efforts, Zakir was unable to secure employment upon arriving in Jaipur.
Zakir Khan’s Net Worth
According to Forbes, Zakir Khan’s net worth is anywhere between $5 and $10 million, or the Indian rupee of 75 crores. As a result of his work in humor and acting, he has accumulated a sizable fortune.
The entire worth of Zakir’s assets, then, is something in the neighborhood of $10,000,000. 75,000 Lakh is Zakir Khan’s projected net worth in Indian rupees by the year 2022.
|Zakir Khan’s Net Worth in 2022||$4.o million|
|Zakir Khan’s Net Worth in 2021||$3.4 million|
|Zakir Khan’s Net Worth in 2020||$3.0 million|
|Zakir Khan’s Net Worth in 2019||$2.0 million|
|Zakir Khan’s Net Worth in 2018||$1.5 million|
Education and Career
It wasn’t until he was 28 years old that Zakir Khan made his name. When he first started making videos, he used to post them on Facebook and Instagram, which helped him get a following.
However, when he started making his own films, he also gained a large following. In 2017, he was given the opportunity to perform on a live stage, which helped AIB’s popularity grow. At this point in time, Zakir Khan has a net worth ranging from Rs. 7 to 25 crores.
Zakir attended St. Paul Higher Secondary School in Indore, where he received his education. His grandfather and father taught him to play the Sitar, and Zakir has a degree in Sitar performance. Zakir dropped out of college while pursuing a B.com degree. In the end, Zakir decided to drop out of school.
Zakir khan Family
Zakir Khan comes from a modest background. He has always had the support of his father, Ismail Khan, a music teacher at St. Raphael’s School. Kulsum Khan is Zakir’s mother, and his grandparents hail from Rajasthan.
In addition to Zakir Khan, Zeeshan Khan and Arbaz Khan are Zakir’s two younger brothers. Arbaz Khan is a student and Zeeshan Khan is the lead singer of Malang-The Band.
Zakir Khan’s Health
|Height (approx.)||5 ft 6 In.|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg|
Zakir Khan Facts
- After working at ST Media Limited for four years as a copywriter and researcher, Zakir Khan decided to pursue a career in journalism.
- Choosing to become a stand-up comic was a difficult decision for Zakir at the time. At an open mic, he claims that he couldn’t afford to pay the cover payment.
- As a stand-up comedian, Zakir got the title of India’s best in 2012. Zakir became a household name in India’s stand-up community after the Comedy Central event, and Zakir achieved awe-inspiring fame.
- On the NDTV Prime Rising Star of Comedy television show, Zakir’s comedic manner was also well-received. A news comedy show hosted by Zakir Khan and AIB’s Rishab and Gursimranjeet Singh Khamba was shown on Star World in 2015.
- In season 5 of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2017, Zakir Khan was one of the three mentors, while Akshay Kumar was the show’s judge.
- The second season of Amazon Prime’s Comicstaan featured Zakir Khan as a judge. Besides Bhuvan Bam, Zakir has been featured in the first season of Amazon Prime’s One Mic Stand. An incident in Zakir Khan’s life inspired him to establish a podcast series, “Ummeed,” on gaana.com.