We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and expect our Customers to behave likewise. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a procedure for handling copyright infringement accusations, which we’ve applied for Bulletin XP.
If you own a copyright or have the authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through a Bulletin XP Service, please send a notice to our copyright agent that includes all of the items listed below, and we will take prompt action:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you assert has been infringed upon;
- A description of the content that you believe is infringing and that you want to be removed or to
- which you want access to be disabled, along with the URL or other location of the content; Your mailing address, telephone number, and email;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith opinion that the use of the copyrighted content I am complaining about is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use)”
- The following statement: “The information in this notification is correct, and I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- A digital or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Send all of your claims to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right, in appropriate circumstances, to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
This procedure does not restrict our ability to pursue other remedies available to us to resolve any infringement.