Salman Khan met the Bigg Boss 16 Contestants for the first time in the previous episode. In addition to Shalin Bhanot and Gautam Vig, he educated many others.
In just its first week on air, Bigg Boss 16 has already captured our attention and held it. There were plenty of arguments and some adorable new friendships in the first week. With presenter Salman Khan’s dramatic entrance in the previous show, Big Brother 16 saw its first Shukravaar Ka Vaar.
The contestants were overjoyed to see him when he came waltzing into the house to the rhythm of dhol drums. Salman engaged them in lighthearted activities while also educating a few of the competitors.
An overview of the events of the October 7 episode of Bigg Boss 16 is as follows:
- A dhol drummer played a rousing introduction for Salman Khan. He engaged in friendly conversation with the candidates and even challenged Gori Nagori and Sumbul Touqeer to a dance-off.
- Salman announced to his roommates that he would be hosting a party. However, there is a catch: just 10 potential competitors will be invited to participate. Abdu Rozik was the one who was picked by the actor. As the chain progressed, Abdu extended an invitation to Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, and so on.
- The final contenders that were not invited to the party were Ankit Gupta, Priyanka Chahar Choudhary, Sreejita De, Archana Gautam, Manya Singh, and Gori Nagori.
- Over dinner with the chosen housemates, Salman Khan shared some game-changing advice. He also corrected Shalin Bhanot‘s assumptions about who runs the household.
- Shalin was asked by Salman if he had requested having two hosts on the station. If the channel is willing to let him co-host Bigg Boss alongside Salman for a day, Shalin has expressed interest in doing so.
- Salman Khan responded brilliantly: “You are not here to be the host, you are a contender, and try to be a good one first.”
- Subsequently, the Bollywood celebrity also had some words of wisdom for Gautam Vig. He urged Gautam to stop imitating the other contenders and instead be himself.
- Then he turned to MC Stan and demanded to know, “Who is faking in the house?” It seems he has been acting in the house,” Stan stated, after learning Shalin Bhanot’s name. I don’t act without a script and director,” Shalin shot back.
- The relationship between Salman and Abdu Rozik is surprisingly warm and friendly. When he got into the house, he surprised the Tazik vocalist with something.The gift box contained the light dumbbells that Abdu had requested Bigg Boss send him so that he could exercise. ‘You are impressing all the girls with your body,’ Salman ribbed Abdu.
The likes of Sajid Khan, Tina Datta, Shalin Bhanot, Manya Singh, Soundarya Sharma, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Ankit Gupta, Priyanka Chaudhary, Sumbul Touqueer Khan, Sreejita De, Gautam Vig, Gori Nagori, Shiv Thakare, and Abdu Rozik are all in the house this season to battle it out.
The various twists and alterations introduced in Bigg Boss 16, such as moving Weekend Ka Vaar from Saturday and Sunday to Friday and Saturday, have generated a lot of excitement among fans.