Have you ever lost your wallet in public or forgot to carry it with you? Well, it is mostly common with everyone. The thought of losing the wallet is itself worrying. We tend to keep our important documents like identity cards, cards and most importantly cash. And if someone loses it, they lose their mind. But surely, the advancement in technology has upgraded the wallet. One such innovation is smart wallet.
What is smart wallet and fingerprint technology?
Smart wallet is basically a wallet but with a pinch of technology in it. Smart wallets casing are made up of hard plastics. They have separate compartments exactly like leather wallets. In addition to all the features of a wallet, there is a fingerprint scanner, LED bulb and USB port for charging.
Features of smart wallet
- Smart wallets have metal locks and will only open with fingerprint match or by app. The casing has a USB charging point. And once the smart wallet is charged, it can hold onto the charge for up to 6 months.
- The smart wallet app is available on the Google play store free of cost. Just download it and synchronize it with your wallet to enjoy all the features.
- The app has different options which requires set-up. One can set his fingerprint by putting self’s finger on the scanner attached on the wallet. After scanning the finger, the smart wallet is good to go.
- One can also unlock the wallet with the option of “open wallet” in the app.
- There is a LED light on the smart wallet has interchangeable color which indicates different color and a speaker which beeps. The option of “Play buzz” will empower its users to keep a track of their wallets. But firstly, one needs to pair the device to the Bluetooth of the mobile phone. So whenever the wallet is not in the range of Bluetooth, it will start beeping. And a notification will be sent on the mobile phone alerting the owner that the wallet is not with them.
- The smart wallet also has GPS tracking so that one can track their phones on Google maps to know its location.
- Though the price starts with $99.99 but surely it is worth it. Cashew is selling this smart wallet with fingerprint access now. And sooner it will cut costs.
Now, isn’t that cool?
Keep your cash and documents safe and sound
Now as you are aware of the features, you must know that nobody else can access your wallet except you. You can keep your identity cards, cash and cards within the case pretty safe.
Since the casing is made of hard plastic, the chance of mutilation is also very less. Even when somebody else tries to access your wallet, you will receive an alert either through a beep sound or push notification on your wallet. So you can be stress-free.
The smart wallet surely provides a security to your valuables. And now in no case you will lose your wallet or forget it at home. But there is always a chance of losing it if it switches off. So owner may need to be a little alert to use this smart wallet in the long run.