Television actor Amit Bhatt, better known by his stage name Champak Lal, in India. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah made him a household name when he portrayed Champaklal Jayantilal Gada, the father of Jethalal Champaklal Gada. Amit has made numerous appearances on Hindi television and in the theatre. He toiled in obscurity for over 16 years before finally breaking through in the theatre world.
He’s made it big in Hollywood and is recognized for both his acting and his good looks. Together with his family, he currently resides in Mumbai. Bhatt has two boys, and they are twins. More than 66.4 thousand people follow Amit Bhatt on Instagram, where he frequently posts images of himself and his stunning wife.
Amit Bhatt Biography
Amit Bhatt was born into a middle-class Hindu household on August 19, 1972, in the Indian state of Gujarat’s Saurashtra region. His early education took place in a Gujarati medium school in Saurashtra, and he went on to earn a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Amit has aspired to be an actor ever since he was in elementary school. He got his start in the industry by making appearances in a variety of Gujarati short plays. As a result of his extensive theatre career spanning over 16 years, Amit is now a respected performer.
Amit Bhatt’s Net Worth
As of the year 2021, Amit Bhatt’s net worth is predicted to be $3 million. His work as an actor in the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is the primary source of income for him and his family. Reports have said that his salary on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah ranges from 70,000 to 80,000 every episode.
|Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
|Source of Income
|Net Worth (approx)
Amit has been in numerous TV shows, including Khichdi, Yes Boss, Chupke Chupke, CID, Funny Family.com, Gupshup Coffee Shop, F.I.R., and dozens more. However, it was Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah that really catapulted him to stardom.
In Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Amit plays an elderly man named Bapuji. He eventually becomes well-known as a Champaklal Jayantilal Gada after a lengthy period of hardship (Champak Chachaji). Actor Amit Bhatt, who usually plays a much younger man on TV, is actually a devoted and passionate spouse in real life.
Amit Bhatt and his two boys made an appearance in Salman Khan‘s film Loveyatri. These days, he’s a big deal in both Gujarati and Hindi cinema. Amit and his wife Kruti Bhatt and their sets of twin sons currently reside in Mumbai.
Amit Bhatt stands as a slender 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and enjoys excellent physical health. To further his physical condition, he weighs roughly 75 kilograms (165 lbs). Amit Bhatt is very concerned about his health and constantly makes time to exercise. His biceps are 11 inches in circumference, his waist is about 38 inches, and his chest is 38 inches. He’s got a cool cut and a pair of dark eyes.
|Height in Centimetres
|Height In Meters
|Height in Inches
|Weight in Kilograms
|Weight in Pounds
|Chest-38, Waist-30, Bicep11
Some Lesser Known Facts About Him
- Gujarat, India is the place where Bhatt spent his childhood.
- Amit has spent over 16 years as a professional stage actor and is now a well-known name in the industry.
- Among the many TV shows in which Amit Bhatt has appeared are “Yes Boss,” “Chupke Chupke,” and “Funny Family. Com,” “Gupshup Coffee Shop,” and “F.I.R.”
- In the film “Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah,” Amit plays the character of Jethalal’s father, despite being 4 years younger than his on-screen son (Dilip Joshi).
- Tiktok videos are his jam; he even used to star in family vids.
- He and his family have settled in Mumbai. They have a set of twin sons.
- For fun and when he has a break from filming, he and his wife like to go for a stroll around the city.
- His Instagram is full of pictures from his travels and of his family and other loved ones, as well as posts about his major hobbies of reading and performing.
Check Here for More Updates: BulletinXP