If you put your mind to something and work hard at it, you can achieve anything. Prime Minister of India and a tea vendor, Mr. Narendra Modi, is now one of the most influential people in India and the world. His entire life has been spent in public service, and he is ultimately to thank for the country’s current prosperity across the board.
At the tender age of 17, Mr. Narendra Modi took an unusual decision that changed the path of his life: he decided to leave home and travel across India. He is now the 14th and current Prime Minister of India. Since that time, Mr. Prime Minister has traversed the globe and risen to become the most powerful man on the planet.
Narendra Modi Biography
On the 17th of September, 1950, found Mr. Modi was born in the Indian state of Gujarat. As for his given name, it’s Narendra Damodardas Modi. Whether on an official document or a personal note, Mr. Narendra Modi always signs his name in Hindi.
On May 26, 2014, Mr. Narendra Modi became the 14th Prime Minister of India. He is the first Prime Minister to be born after India gained independence from the British Empire.
Narendra Modi’s Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022)||$0.4 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||3.10 Crore INR|
|Cash Balance (As per June 2020 PMO Report)||Rs 31,450|
|Bank Balance 2022||Rs 3,38,173|
|Fix Deposit||Rs 1,86,28,939|
|Gold||Rs 1.5 lakh|
|NSC 2022||Rs 8,90,000|
|Life Insurance Policy||Rs 1,50,957|
|L&T infrastructure bonds||Rs 20000|
According to his most recent declaration and official data, Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi’s total estimated Net Worth is Rs. 3.10 Crore. This includes residential land in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar, purchased in 2002, which is valued at 1.1 crores. After being elected Prime Minister of course.
The net annual income for Mr. Narendra Modi is INR 19.20 Lakhs, or 1,60,000 INR a month, plus a 60,000 allowance and other set allowances for the prime minister of India. Mr. Modi is not just one of the highest-paid international presidents, but he is ranked 12th overall.
Modi initially resisted entering politics. He had aspirations of becoming a monk at the Ramakrishna Mission. The United States government denied his visa application in 2005, rendering his previously issued visa null and void per the Immigration and Nationality Act of the United States.
Mr. Modi enjoys poetry writing and photography. He has published works in both English and Gujarati. There’s no alcohol in Mr. Narendra Modi’s house. He abstains from both tobacco and alcohol. Actually, he doesn’t eat any meat at all. He volunteered his services at train stations across India and Pakistan during the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War.
In 1967, he helped those in Gujarat who had been impacted by flooding. While we’re always curious to learn a few new tidbits about ourselves, this curiosity is amplified when the subject at hand is someone we hold in particularly high regard.
We want to have provided you with concise, yet attention-grabbing, reading material about Mr. Narendra Modi’s life. Our final wish is for our beloved Prime Minister to have a wonderful New Year filled with happiness, health, and great accomplishments.
Dependency of Prime Minister Net Worth
The Prime Minister of our country is one of the most powerful people in the world, and his dependence on him is contingent on his integrity and efforts. Mr. Narendra Modi has no commercial successes to speak of outside of his position as a government officer, for which he receives a fixed salary and benefits.
The current trend of his performance and his record-breaking accomplishments bode well for his future wealth. However, it appears that this man will have a low-key existence.
Prime Minister’s Assets:
- As of 2020, Mr. Narendra Modi’s total movable and immovable assets are worth Rs 2,80,14,893.
- That list of “motor vehicles/ aircraft/ yachts/ ships” that Narendra Modi supposedly has doesn’t include a single one.
- He has not opened a checking or savings account in India’s capital of Delhi and instead continues to use the ones he has in the state of Gujarat. Among Mr. Modi’s financial holdings are
- the sum of Rs 94,093 at SBI and Rs 30,347 at Rajkot Nagrik Sahkari Coop Bank Ltd. Records show that he has deposited a total of Rs 1.27 crore in fixed deposits with SBI.
- As of 31 March 2015, Modi had “four pieces of gold rings,” totaling 45 grams and worth roughly Rs 1.19 lakh INR.
- Modi has a total of Rs 41.15 lakh in movable assets, including investments of Rs 20,000 in L & T Infra Bonds (Tax Savings), Rs 5.45 lakh in National Savings Certificates, and Rs 1.99 lakh in life insurance plans.
- One of the immovable properties he owns is a 3,531.45-square-foot home in Gandhinagar with a 169.81-square-foot building.
- He does not own any commercial or agricultural land.
Pm Modi’s Investment in Gold and Property
Four of his rings are made of gold, and they are worth a total of 1,48,331. He holds a 25% stake in a residential property worth 1.1 crore that he owns jointly.
On October 25, 2002, less than two months before he was elected chief minister of Gujarat, he made the purchase. The asking price for the 3,531 square foot plot was approximately 1.3 lakh at the time. Since taking office as Prime Minister of India in 2014, Modi has refrained from making any major real estate purchases.
Check Here for More Updates: BulletinXP