As the chairman of HCL Technologies and the first woman to head a publicly traded IT company in India, Roshni Nadar Malhotra, an Indian millionaire businesswoman, was born in 1980 or 1981. She is the only child of Shiv Nadar, the billionaire industrialist and creator of HCL.
On the Forbes list of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the World in 2019, she comes in at number 54. The richest Indian woman is Roshni, according to the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List (2019). She holds the 55th spot on Forbes’ list of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the World in 2020. She serves as the chief executive officer of HCL Corporation, the holding corporation for the whole HCL Group.
Roshani Nadar’s Net Worth
The Chairman of Hcl Technologies, Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Was Named the Richest Woman on The Kotak Private Banking – Hurun Leading Wealthy Women List 2022 on Wednesday for The Second Year in A Row with A Net Worth of Rs 84,330 Crore.
According to The Article, Hcl Supported the Largest Acquisition in The History of The Company when It Supported the Purchase of Seven Ibm Products for Rs 13,740 Crore Under Her Leadership. Falguni Nayar, the Founder of Nykaa, Came in At Number Two on The List with A Net Worth of Rs 57,520 Crore
After a Successful Listing on The National Stock Exchange in November. After Being Listed in Ninth Position the Previous Year, She Moved up To Rank Two. with A Net Worth of Rs 29,030 Crore, Biocon’s Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw Took Third Spot with Pride.
Falguni Nayar Second Richest Woman
Falguni Nayar, the Ceo, and Founder of Nykaa Have Risen to The Position of Second-Richest Woman in India. Nayar Is the Richest Self-Made Woman in The Nation and The Tenth Richest in The Globe, According to The Survey. She Has Valued 57,520 Crores.
The Founder and Ceo of India’s Largest Biopharmaceutical Firm, Biocon, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Is the Third Richest Woman in The Nation, According to The Hindustan Times, with A Net Worth of $29,030 Crores.
According to The Press Release, the 2021 Edition of The Wealthiest Women in India Gave Special Attention to Women Who Have Made Names for Themselves at The Top Levels of The Corporate Sector. Twenty-Five New Faces Were Added to The List, Which Used a Cut-Off of 300 Crores Instead of 100 Crores in 2020.
The Nykaa Ceo Was Also Named India’s Richest Self-Made Woman
The Ceo of Nykaa Was Also Declared the Richest Self-Made Woman in India and The Eighth Richest Self-Made Woman Worldwide. Before Founding the Beauty and Wellness E-Commerce Business, Nayar Spent Almost Two Decades Working for The Kotak Mahindra Group. in A Year, Her Fortune Increased by 963 Percent.
With Net Worths of Rs 28,180 Crore and Rs 26,260 Crore, Respectively, Nilima Motaparti of Divi’s Laboratories and Radha Vembu of Zoho Were in Fourth and Fifth Place.
Kotak Private Banking and Hurun India Assembled the List.
The 2021 Study, Created by Hurun India and Kotak Private Banking, Focuses on Women Who Have Made a Name for Themselves in Business. the Top 100 Self-Made or Active Female Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen, and Professionals in India Are Featured in The Research Along with Their Success Tales.
The Report Also Examined Their Employment Patterns, Industry Sectors, and Geographic Locations. as Opposed to Rs 100 Crore in 2020, This Year’s Cut-Off Was Rs 300 Crore. the Typical Level of Female Wealth.
Young Philanthropist of The Year, Ndtv (2014)
• Honored with “the World’s Most Innovative People Award” for Philanthropic Innovation by The World Summit on Innovation & Entrepreneurship (wise)
• the Lewis Institute Community Changemaker Award Presented by Babson College (2017)
She Was Named the “Indian Business Leader of The Year” by Horasis, a Renowned Think Tank, in 2019. She Was Named the “philanthropist of The Year” by Vogue India in 2017. in 2019, She Took the 54th Spot on The List of “the Forbes World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.”
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Nadar
- Indian Entrepreneur Roshni Nadar Is the Chairperson of Hcl Technologies and Is Regarded as The First Woman to Run a Publicly Traded It Company in India. According to Forbes, She Was Ranked as The Wealthiest Woman in India in 2020, and She Held that Title in 2021.
- She Has Classical Music Training. in Addition, She Enjoys Travelling and Practising Yoga.
- Roshni Nadar Is the First Indian Woman to Hold the Position of Ceo of A Publicly Traded Company.
- Roshni Nidar Is the Richest Woman in India, with A Net Worth of Rs 36800 Crore, According to The Iifl Wealth Hurun India Rich List (2019).  She Once Again Topped the List of The Richest Women in India in 2020, with A Net Worth of Rs. 54,850 Crores.
- Shiv Nadar Foundation Trustee Roshni. Shiv Nadar Started the Foundation That Year.