A big event occurred in Delhi today but the impact was on the politics of South India state Tamil Nadu as you must have remembered that the only thing at this moment is fight for supremacy of the proposition party AIADMK and all had gone to the wire when the party symbol was seized by the Election Commission but today the outcome of this battle has come but the thing who won ?
Find out here …….
- The party symbol of AIADMK has been reestablished and in a mishap to the imprisoned VK Sasikala and her nephew TTV Dinakaran, the United AIADMK under O Panneerselvam (OPS) and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister E Palaniswami (EPS) has been perceived as the “genuine” party and allowed utilization of the two-leaves image by the Election Commission.
- Dinakaran, sidelined alongside his close relative because of the OPS-EPS merger in August, had contended energetically for the image and furthermore control of the gathering, which has been wracked by quarrels in the midst of an administration emergency since the passing of its intense previous boss J Jayalalithaa in December a year ago.
- The Election Commission has rejected TTV Dinakaran’s case saying he “loathes bolster in the gathering.” Mr Dinakaran, who claims he has the help of 18 administrators and numerous others in the AIADMK, said he will interest the Supreme Court against the survey board’s choice.
- The choice comes as a jolt for Tamil Nadu’s decision party in front of essential nearby body races anticipated that would be declared soon, as it fights inner crevices and wranglings. Likewise, the Madras High Court has decided that by-races must be held before the finish of the year for J Jayalalithaa’s RK Nagar supporters in Chennai.
PRIOR TO THAT
- The survey board had not long ago solidified the AIADMK’s well-known image as groups drove by OPS and EPS guaranteed it, each adage theirs was the “genuine party.” The commission had said nobody could utilize the image in races till it chose the question.
- The race for the state lawmaker or MLA from RK Nagar, which Ms Jayalalithaa spoke to two times, was to be held in April, however, was scratched off after enormous measures of trade were discovered Chennai that was claimed to be utilized to influence voters.
- Mr Dhinakaran had declared then that he would challenge the decision as the competitor of the AIADMK.
- In any case, EPS and OPS declared their merger in August following quite a while of arrangements, building an arrangement that saw OPS turn into the pioneer of the United AIADMK, with EPS filling in as his delegate, and they switched parts in the legislature with Mr Panneerselvam getting to be appointee to Chief Minister E Palaniswami. An essential segment of the agreement was tossing VK Sasikala and TTV Dhinakaran out of the gathering, a move that they challenge.
- Ms Jayalalithaa passed on while she was Chief Minister, setting up her gathering into confusing with contending groups contending over who ought to be its new pioneer.
- Jayalalithaa’s dearest companion Sasikala, who assumed control of the gathering after her passing, is serving a four-year imprison term for defilement. Halted just before she could assume responsibility as Chief Minister, Sasikala deputed her nephew Dhinakaran as her appointee and her agent in the gathering.
EPS-OPS group has won the EC round but the Supreme Court round is yet to be done and Shashikala group would be the one to start this round so watch out for this Tamil Nadu political decisive battle.