“Lo aa Gaye Atanki Chacha” (Here comes uncle terrorist !)
- Straight from a year-long detainment, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has declared that his Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) will partake in the following general decisions.
- Conversing with a gathering of senior reporters at Jamia Qadsia on Saturday, Saeed said that the choice to handle his gathering – which had been set in a hostile to dread watch list in February this year – in the political field was gone for featuring “the Kashmir cause globally”
- He said India was campaigning universally to censure the Kashmir cause and Pakistan’s occupant government had bowed down to mollify New Delhi.
- The JuD boss trusted that India was driving the Pakistan government to desert the Kashmir cause “which isn’t conceivable”.
- “This is the ideal time to enter the nation’s governmental issues to induce the world group by building up an autonomous remote work area to feature the Kashmir cause,” he said.
- Amid the September by-decision in NA-120, another political gathering, named Milli Muslim League (MML), had been among the competitors. The MML is said to have the help of the JuD boss.
- Despite the fact that the gathering couldn’t secure a noteworthy number of votes, it could go about as a power of wearing down to deny the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) of the huge number of votes in the organization together with other adversary political gatherings.
- “I immovably trust that in the wake of winning races, MML will have the capacity to work conclusively for the Kashmir cause this is the reason I bolster it,” said Saeed.
- He pledged to feature the battle of Kashmiris by holding gatherings, workshops and open gatherings. “Regardless, we won’t relinquish the Kashmir cause.
- The administration has neglected to accomplish any leap forward or help the Kashmiris through its back-channel strategy,” he said.
- Referring to Burhan Wani’s case, the JuD boss brought up that Kashmir would secure freedom just through penances. “After Wani’s forfeit, the Kashmir freedom battle picked up force,” he kept up.
- He guaranteed that India constrained the PML-N government to capture him when he declared that 2017 would be the year for the Kashmir battle.
- “They needed to discharge me since they were not able to gather any [incriminating] prove against me,” he said.
- Saeed said it was a hint of something better over the horizon that Pakistan’s banners were being raised in different parts of India, and Indian Muslims dispersed desserts after his discharge. “In Pakistan, we are allowed to proceed with our helpful administrations,” he said.