Rahul Gandhi our favourite “Pappu-G” has stirred another funny controversy by attacking Prime Minister Modi over diplomacy stance with the USA and dealing with Pakistan.
Here’s the tweet which sparked :
Narendrabhai, बात नहीं बनी. Terror mastermind is free. President Trump just delinked Pak military funding from LeT. Hugplomacy fail. More hugs urgently needed.https://t.co/U8Bg2vlZqw
— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) November 25, 2017
THE FULL INCIDENT
- On the off chance that there was intended to be any philanthropy in Rahul Gandhi’s most recent Twitter update to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, it unquestionably did not make the finished edition. In its unforgiving consume, the Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s most recent tweet referring to a media report that said the US Congress had endorsed a bill delinking America’s military guide to Pakistan and Islamabad’s crackdown on the Lashkar-e-Taiba, was as outright as it could get.
- “Narendrabhai, baat nahi bani (it didn’t work). The fear plan is free. President Trump just delinked Pak military financing LeT. Hugplomacy comes up short. More embraces require,” he stated, sharing a connection to the news report.
- Mr Gandhi’s Twitter agree was coordinated at PM Modi’s “science” with US President Donald Trump. The two pioneers were seen embracing each other more than once amid PM Modi’s last visit to the US.
- The tweet indicated the arrival of Lashkar-e-Taiba originator Hafiz Saeed, blamed for planning the 26/11 Mumbai assaults in 2008, on Friday following 10 months of house-capture in Pakistan.
- Rahul Gandhi likewise alluded to the US move recently, when the US Congress passed a bill dropping activity against the Lashkar-e-Taiba as a condition for Pakistan to get a huge number of dollars in military subsidizing, applying its weight on implementing graver activity against the Haqqani Network which targets US premiums in Afghanistan.
- The BJP did not release the assault unanswered. “Rahul baba, Aadte nahi badli (your propensities have not changed). For the first time ever, remain with the nation and not with Terrorists similar to your propensity. You are a known sympathizer of LeT. WikiLeaks and Ishrat Jahan case conceal uncovered your connections. By the way have you complimented your ‘Hafeez Saheb’ on his discharge yet,” BJP representative GVL Narsimha Rao said in a tweet.
- Blaming the Congress for indicating sensitivity for Pakistan, the BJP pioneer stated, “Congress Ka Haath, Aatankivadiyon Ke Saath” would be a more proper trademark for the gathering.
- “While Manmohan Singh’s administration regarded Pakistan as a casualty state and let it off delicately, Narendra Modi has prevailing with regards to confining and cornering Pakistan as terroristan not simply in the area but rather all inclusive and in all worldwide fora like the UN, G20, BRICS, ASEAN and so forth,” Mr Rao said.
REACTIONS THE “FUNNY ONES”
Bulletin XP’s only suggestion to Rahul Gandhi is –
“Please grow up Rahul Baba and refrain from doing these things in future without any understanding or research work as you are going to be the Congress President cum, King.