Ghazal Alagh, the founder of the Indian company MamaEarth, is a prominent businesswoman (Beauty Brand). She is currently a judge on the Indian version of the reality show Shark Tank. Famous Indian entrepreneur Ghazal Alagh started the company MamaEarth (Beauty Brand).
At this time, she may be seen acting as a judge on an Indian version of the reality show Shark Tank. The article provides in-depth details about Ghazal Alagh’s life and career, including her early years, marriage, and educational background.
Therefore, read on to find out everything there is to know about Ghazal Alagh. find out everything there is to know about Ghazal Alagh’s life story, including her early years, marriage, and educational background. To learn everything there is to know about Ghazal Alagh, read this article to its conclusion.
Biography of Ghazal Alagh
On September 2, 1988, in the city of Gurgaon in the Indian state of Haryana, Ghazal Alagh entered the world. She attended graduate school at Punjab University and eventually settled down with her husband, Varun Alagh, in 2011.
A son, Agastya Alagh, has also been a blessing to the couple. She and her husband, Varun Alagh, created MamaEarth in 2016. For the first time, an Indian cosmetics company, MamaEarth, does not include any harmful substances in its formulations.
Ghazal Alagh Net Worth
In terms of wealth, Ghazal Alagh is worth $17 Million. Famous Indian entrepreneur Ghazal Alagh started the company MamaEarth (Beauty Brand). At this time, she may be seen acting as a judge on an Indian version of the reality show Shark Tank.
|Date of Birth||2 September 1988|
|Net Worth||$17 Million|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
Ghazal Alagh went to school in Gurgaon, Haryana. Ghazal Alagh has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a master’s degree from Punjab University. The New York Academy of Art was also the final stop for Ghazal Alagh.
Ghazal Alagh As a judge in Shark Tank India
Ghazal Alagh now serves as a judge on Shark Tank India, which airs on Sony TV every night at 9:00 PM. Ashneer Grover, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Namita Thapar, Anupam Mittal, and Aman Gupta are the other six Shark Tank India judges alongside host Ghazal Alagh.
After starring in the Indian adaptation of the popular American reality show Shark Tank, Ghazal Alagh’s star began to rise. On August 9th, 2009, ABC premiered the American version of Shark Tank (American Broadcasting Company).
Ghazal Alagh’s Professional Life
Prominent among Ghazal Alagh’s many accomplishments is her role as Co-Founder of MAMA Earth, a toxin-free skincare company that shot to fame within five years of its launch. MAMA Earth’s competitors include well-known brands like Juicy Cosmetics, Blow, Sehat, and Ulta Beauty.
Ghazal Alagh spent two years (2008-10) at NIIT Limited in the role of corporate trainer. Diet expert. is Ghazal’s first business venture. However, her first attempt at service was unsuccessful, and she eventually found her calling as a visual artist on the show “Being Artsy.”
Co-Founder of MamaEarth Ghazal Alagh
Ghazal and Varun Alagh launched Mama Earth, a company that makes items for infants, in 2016. They’ve completed their coverage of natural, chemical-free skin care products. In 2016, MamaEarth launched as an e-commerce platform for natural and organic beauty products.
In the past four to five years, it has become one of India’s most rapidly expanding fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands. The company expanded from making baby products to being a major player in the personal care market. Their revenue was 17.9 crores in 2019, and they anticipate it will rise to 112 crores by the end of 2020.
Since Ghazal Alagh’s marriage to Varun Alagh in 2011, the two have worked together to take their business to new heights. Together, they have built “MamaEarth,” an Indian beauty brand that is rapidly expanding because of the widespread popularity of its all-natural products.
We’ll be sure to update her profile as soon as we learn her parents’ names. The information provided here is genuine and has been gathered from reliable sources; nevertheless, if you know of any other facts regarding Ghazal Alagh, please share them with us in the comments section below.
Ghazal Alagh: The Unknown Facts
- Mamaearth is a D2C firm that raised $50 million in July 2021 to expand its physical presence and penetrate the beauty and personal care industry.
- Vivek Gambhir, the CEO of boAt, is an inspiration to her.
- She used to educate businesses all around the world on the benefits of Oracle and SQL for database administration.
- She started MamaEarth on December 5th, 2016.
- The MamaEarth company is the first in India to sell non-toxic products.
- She recently got a dog because she loves canines so much.
- She has a serious case of wanderlust and loves to see the world.
- Ghazal also helped start a business that treats skin disorders by combining his interests in medicine and dermatology.
- Ghazal Alagh’s baby had an allergy to commercially available newborn care products, so she set out to create a line of baby skincare products under her own name. She told a reporter that at the time, the Indian market lacked any easily accessible alternatives to products containing toxins.
- A total of almost 44,000 people follow Ghazal Alagh on Instagram. For the sake of keeping her fans up to date, she frequently posts photographs of herself and her family on vacation.
Check Here for More Updates: BulletinXP