Hulu is an over-the-top (OTT) service that offers paid-on-demand online streaming of movies and television shows in a variety of languages and locations. On-demand video content from well-known US television stations and production businesses is now available to subscribers via an arrangement with the company.
It is possible that some people will wish to download Hulu series, movies, and episodes so that they can watch them on the go. The following questions should be answered before moving on. Hulu, one of the most popular video streaming services in the United States,
offers on-demand streaming for a wide range of television shows, movies, cartoons, and more… Hulu is a wonderful option because it offers a wide variety of shows and movies. You’ll never have a problem locating the programming you’re looking for.
It is understandable, then, that someone who likes something would want their own copy so they may watch it whenever they want. Do you want to know how to download Hulu episodes and movies to view them on your computer or mobile device and share them with others? That’s right, this article is for you. Using these two methods, you can download Hulu videos to your PC or Mac and watch them whenever and wherever you choose.
How to Download Movies, Programs, and Episodes on Hulu?
Only series and movies from Premium Add-ons and additional on-demand content that comes with a Live TV subscription can be downloaded from Hulu because those shows and movies are not part of the Hulu streaming collection.
Download icons can be found next to videos to indicate whether or not they can be downloaded. To top it all off, changing your membership plan will prevent you from playing any of the content you’ve already downloaded. There are only 25 episodes or movies that can be downloaded at a time from a single account.
If an episode or movie expires before you have a chance to see it, you’ll have 30 days to watch what you’ve already downloaded. Once playing begins, you’ll have only 48 hours to complete the download before it expires.
Hulu Download Instructions
On Hulu, how can I download shows on my device? How do I save Hulu movies to my computer? How can I save Hulu shows to my computer? There are only a few easy steps involved. How to download Hulu shows, movies, and episodes is outlined here. You’re welcome to make use of it.
- On a compatible smartphone or tablet, launch the Hulu app.
- Tap the Search symbol in the lower right corner of the screen and then pick Downloadable to see all of Hulu’s series and movies that can be downloaded.
- Newly added movies and TV shows have been added to this section.
- In order to save a movie to your computer, locate the movie and then click on the “Save As” button. A download link can be found on the detail page. To get the app, simply on this icon.
If you wish to download a TV show, go to the show’s page and click on the “Download” button. Each episode has a Download link at the bottom of the page. To get the app, simply tap this symbol.
- To watch the movie or TV show you’ve just downloaded, follow the following steps.
- At the bottom, click the Downloads icon.
- To watch a movie or TV show, simply press the Play button.
As a helpful hint, if you’d like to change video quality when downloading, you can do so by selecting either Standard or High from the Downloads tab’s gear icon (settings).
Watching Downloaded Videos Offline
No matter which Profile you used to download videos on your supported mobile device, you can now watch all of them when you access Hulu on that device. You can choose whether to see downloads from all profiles or just a specific one in your download list.
- To view downloaded videos when you’re not connected to the internet, follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu app.
- On the following prompt, select Downloads to see an A-Z listing of the videos you’ve downloaded.
- To begin watching a downloaded movie or episode, select the one you’ve saved.
With the right Hulu plan, you can explore and access downloadable content on supported mobile devices.
To download a movie or episode on Hulu:
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network, or enable cellular downloading
- Go to Search from the global navigation bar*
- Tap Downloadable from the menu
- Swipe through the various collections to browse
- Select the movie or show you’d like to download
- For movies, press the Download button from the Details page
- For TV shows, select the Episodes tab to find downloadable episodes. If an episode is available for offline viewing, tap the Download icon next to it.