Google and Apple have put in place FRP Lock (Factory Reset Protection) and iCloud Lock, respectively, to protect against scams that try to disable factory reset options. But this mobile device protocol has been hard for people who have lost their login information or bought a used device. This led scammers and developers to come up with FRP bypass, which is a way around this problem.
This way to get around the FRP doesn’t break any laws. However, it does incite legal questions over its use. But since one in three Americans will forget their login information so much that they can’t get it back, FRP has also become a bit of a pain.
This article will show you how to get around FRP on any Android phone so that you can do a full hard reset. We won’t talk about how to get around iPhone activation locks, because that’s a different story.
What is FRP Bypass and How It Works?
A book from the lost and found is as valuable as a gold bar. Before Android 5.1 Lollipop came out, this phone would have been easy for anyone to use if they found it. When Android Lollipop and later versions of the Android OS came out, the story changed.
Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) in its new Android OS versions has changed how we can access lost-and-found phones. The simple factory reset protocol is no longer enough to unlock the phone. The FRP makes it so that a phone can’t be used by anyone who resets it to factory settings and doesn’t have the login information for the account that was synced with the device.
FRP on any Android device is automatically enabled once a Google account is logged in to a device. The only way to get rid of it is to remove the account from the device where it has been synced.
Our experts have put together a list of easy and legal ways to bypass the FRP on your Android device. Here are a few important ways to do this.
How to FRP Bypass Google Lock on Any Android Phone
After resetting their Android phones or tablets, many users are asked to sign in to the Google accounts that were previously synced with them. This is a problem, especially if, after the reset, you forget your email ID and password.
Now, the question is what you should do. This article shows you the safest, easiest, and legal ways to FRP bypass any locked phone you may have.
A. Do Samsung FRP Bypass With PC
Try the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android programme if you want the easiest way to get around Samsung FRP. Here is the step-by-step guide to getting rid of FRP.
- Download and install 4uKey for Android from the official website on your computer. After launching the program, connect your locked Android device to the computer and click on Remove Google Lock (FRP).
- Choose the correct OS version of your device.
- After the confirmation of the version of your device, click on Start to remove google lock.
- If a pop-up notification appears on your device, check Always Allow From This Computer and then touch OK or Allow. When finished, tap the OK button on your computer screen.
- Once completed, you will receive the words Bypassed Google FRP Lock Successfully. Follow the on-screen guide to set up a new pin.
The whole thing should take no more than 5 minutes. Then, your Samsung device will be able to get around your Google account.
Read More: How To Recover A Disabled Google Account?
B. Recover Your Google Account on Another Device
We can’t say this enough: before you try to bypass the FRP on your Android phone, the best and safest thing to do is to get your Google account back. Only then can you do a hard reset. You don’t have to use the subject for the reset device to do this. You can set up an alternative email or phone number for the account you want to recover by using another phone or a computer. Then, Google will send you a verification code so you can change your Google account password.
At least 24 hours would pass before your new password would work on all of the devices where your Google account is logged in. Just keep the phone you want to reset powered on and connected to a network for now. After some time, try again to reset your phone to factory settings and give your Google account the new password. If it got through, you’ll need to reset your phone without bypassing FRP.
C. Bypass FRP on Android Phone
Here are the steps to FRP bypass your device so that you don’t have to sign in with a Google account, which you can do later. This might not work for everyone because software patches are often made by manufacturers to stop these kinds of hacks.
This guide can help you set up a new Google account if you’ve forgotten your login information and can’t get back into the old one.
- Connect the device to the WIFI network. Make sure to choose the Google keyboard layout.
- On the sign-in page, tap the email field and tap the @ sign on your keyboard.
- Click Google Keyboard Setting on the dialogue box that will appear.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen to open options and tap Help & Feedback.
- Next, click on Search Google & Send Result From Your Keyboard. The page will display a guide on doing this, which you can disregard.
- Tap on any word from the guide on your screen. The device is going to highlight the word in blue. Once highlighted, on the top right-hand corner, tap on Web Search.
- A dialogue box will appear that will let you choose the next action to take. Tap on Google App. This will pull up results from the web for the word you have just Googled.
- Tap the search bar found at the top center of the screen and search for Setting. This will display the system setting icon on the screen.
- Tap on system settings icon > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset. This will prompt resetting the device to factory settings.
- Once the reset is complete, you will see the welcome page of the device. Connect to your WIFI network. However, you will now have the option to skip entering your email ID and password. If that is the case, you have successfully FRP bypassed your device.
D. FRP Bypass APK
FRP Bypass APK is a tool that can be used by anyone to bypass FRP on Google if logins can’t be found. This app deletes the Google account that has been synced with an Android device and successfully unlocks it.
But we thought it was important to let all Android users know that getting around the factory reset protection has gotten harder over the years. This is because Google has made the FRP tool better and added more protocols to it. But that’s not a big deal. Here’s how to use the FRP Bypass APK.
Also, this APK can be used on any phone, not just Samsung phones. It’s also free and completely safe to use.
Here are the steps to using FRP Bypass APK:
- Download the FRP bypass apk file by clicking the source link above.
- Copy the .apk file to a flash drive/USB once the download is complete.
- Open the device with the FRP issue. Connect the flash drive and mobile device through a USB on-the-go (OTG) cable. This will pull up a file explorer directly from your device.
- Next, before installing the .apk file, go to Settings, and then turn on the unknown sources option.
- Install the file to the device with the FRP issue.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and go to the settings menu.
- From there, tap on backup and reset option.
- Lastly, tap on factory data reset and then tap on the confirm button.
Read More: What is the Instagram Lite App for Android?
E. Bypass FRP Without OTG
Before moving forward with this option, it’s important to know that we won’t be using a USB OTG cable. Meaning, it is important to have a working Internet connection for this method.
- Set up the device and connect to a network.
- Once you get to the FRP tool screen, tap the Settings icon on the keyboard.
- From there, navigate to the menu button > help and feedback button.
- Next, type in whatever word you want before clicking Share.
- After that, choose Messaging > New Message > type any number on the To section.
- Tap on the Contacts icon.
- Next, tap on the Call icon > new call options. This will pull up the dial pad. Key in #*#4636#*#.
- From there, tap on the usage statistics option > tap on the back button. The Settings menu will reappear shortly.
- Tap on backup and reset option > factory data reset.
Voila! You have successfully bypassed FRP on your device using the FRP tool.
F. Deactivate FRP in Your Android Device
Here’s another easy-to-follow option. When you add an account to your Android device, it automatically turns on the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock protocol. But this can be turned off easily, making it possible to get around the lock for good.
If you do this, you won’t have any trouble setting up the device after it has been reset. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to and open Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Select your Google account from the list.
- Click the menu tool represented by three dots on the right-hand corner of the screen. This will pull up a set of options. Tap Remove Account.
By far, this is the easiest way for anyone with an Android device to do it. Some people might like it, while others might not. Any way you look at it, this is a good way to bypass Google verification.
Takeaways on Bypassing FRP
It is not at all illegal to do a FRP bypass on your device and get around Google verification that way. It does help most people in some ways. Also, there are many ways to get around Google verification, and some of them can be done on a computer. But the things we’ve listed here are by far the easiest and most accessible ways to get around the verification process. This list has everything you need, whether you want to use an OTG cable or just delete a Google account from the device. Lastly, let us know if you found this article helpful.