When you can’t find anything to say, your best songs can speak for you. Knowing how to download songs from YouTube lets you enjoy music magic anytime, any place.
YouTube is like an ocean where the magic of song waves can carry you along. So, if you want to listen to your favorite songs from a movie, music record, or music video, it’s best to download them so you can listen to them without being online or being limited by your device. So, let’s look at four ways to get songs from YouTube on more than one device.
Method 1: How to Download Songs From YouTube on Windows/Mac with StreamFab All-in-One Downloader
With the StreamFab All-in-One downloader’s fastest downloading features, you can download your best YouTube music library the way you want. You can get streaming video on your Windows or Mac computer, whether it’s your favorite music record or a live show by your favorite singer.
- Download songs without ads.
- Download any musical performance from any corner of the world in EAC3 5.1/AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio quality.
- Select the resolution of the music video from 720p/1080p.
- Select Mp4/MKV format to share your downloads to any device.
- Download unlimited songs in one go.
- You can auto-download your scheduled songs.
- Find out YouTube songs through the built-in browser of this software.
Step 1: YouTube Service on PC
You must go to the “YouTube Service” area on the left function panel after downloading it from the DVDFab website and starting it up on your PC.
Step 2: Move to YouTube to select a song.
Select the “YouTube service” and log into your YouTube account if needed. Go for the song that you want to save for offline listening.
Step 3: Select Specification
Play the content you have selected and start selecting its quality, format, etc., to specify your output profile.
Step 4: Get ready with downloads
After finishing your profile selection, select the “Download now” option to end the downloading process.
Method 2: Download Songs from YouTube on Android/iOS/PC with YouTube Premium
YouTube’s free service doesn’t have a way to download videos. With a YouTube Premium account, you can download everything on YouTube, like songs, videos, albums, documents, and more, on any device to watch over and over again when you’re not connected to the internet.
For $11.99 per month, you can get YouTube Premium on one computer, and for $17.99 per month, you can share it with up to 5 other people. So let’s look at what you can get out of this plan to download songs from YouTube.
- Download songs from YouTube without ads.
- Enjoy downloaded songs on any device like PC, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Enjoy the YouTube Music app for free with this subscription.
- You can listen to your songs when your device’s screen is locked.
- Work on other apps while enjoying music in the background.
- Downloads will expire after a certain period.
How to Download Songs from YouTube on Any Device
Step 1: After opening the YouTube app on your device, go for the music you like downloading.
Step 2: Select the “Download” option below your selected song, album, or audio-video content.
Step 3: Go for the “Download Quality” option if needed and opt for the “Download” option. The download button will be black once the download process is over.
Step 4: While going through the “Homepage,” you can get your downloaded songs for offline listening.
Method 3: How to Use SnapSave to Download Songs From YouTube on an Android Device
Using SnapSave’s best ways to download songs from YouTube to your Android device would save you time and effort. You can save your best songs from YouTube on your Android device so you can listen to them when you’re not online. With this free tool, you don’t have to run software or sign up for anything.
- Enjoy your music video in 1080p/2k/4k resolution depending on the available storage space on your Android device.
- Save your song on Mp3/Mp4/FLV or any other format of your choice.
- Download unlimited YouTube songs for your offline music library.
- It supports all the common web browsers.
Steps to Download YouTube Songs on Android
Step 1: After opening the SnapSave app on your Android device, visit YouTube’s official website YouTube.com.
Step 2: Locate the content like an audio track, album, video, or something else that contains your favorite song to download. Move to the “Share” option and keep pressing “Copy Link” to copy the link.
Step 3: Next, head to the official SnapSave website to paste the copied link in the specified search bar at the top. Hit the “Download” button.
Step 4: Select your desired format of Mp3/Mp4 or something else per your requirement, and then again select the “Download” option.
Read More: 5 Creative Ways to Use Apple Freeform App
Method 4: How to Download Songs From YouTube on iPhone/iPad with FLVTO
With the FLVTO online YouTube downloader and converter, you can save songs, music albums, movies, and other material from YouTube to your iPhone or iPad.With this tool, you can take your best audio out of any video and convert the content to the format you want. This free online tool is the best way to listen to your favorite YouTube music on your iOS device without having to install anything or sign up.
- Download your song in its original uploaded quality.
- With this downloader cum converter, you can convert your download to your desired format, Mp3/Mp4/AVI, etc.
- It supports all the web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- It has an easy interface for effortless downloading.
- Enjoy your songs in a high-quality offline world.
Steps to Download Songs from YouTube
Step 1: Head to the YouTube website to choose your preferred content containing your favorite song. Next, opt for the “Copy the link” option to copy the content link to the clipboard.
Step 2: Next, while opening the FLVTO tool on your iPhone/iPad, paste the copied link in the dialog box at the top to initiate the downloading process.
Step 3: Next, select your preferred format for the output profile of your download from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Finally, hit the “Convert” option to complete the downloading process. Your favorite song is ready for your offline entertainment.
But if you use any of the three ways above to download songs from YouTube, you may run into a few problems. Because of this, you can’t listen to your best songs in your offline world the way you want. Let’s look at what these rules are.
- In YouTube Premium, there is a device accessibility limitation.
- You can’t get permanent downloads with premium service.
- Download expires after a limited time.
- With online tools, there are very few output profile customization options.
- The Batch & Auto-downloading option is not available.
- There is no audio-quality selection option.
But if you try to download songs from YouTube using any of the three methods above, you might run into a few problems. Because of this, you can’t listen to your favorite songs the way you want in your offline world. Let’s take a look at these rules.
Read More: How to Use ChatGPT? What You Need to Know
Can I Download YouTube Songs for Free with YouTube Premium?
You can listen to any YouTube song offline for one month for free if you have YouTube Premium. With a paid premium plan, you can use the whole YouTube Music app without ads on any device, even when you’re not online.
Are There Any Problem Downloading Songs from YouTube on Mobile Devices?
When you download songs to your phone, it takes up a lot of space on your device. And using online download tools can make your device less safe and put your info at risk. With this tool, you can’t download material that is private or has a copyright.
Can I Download YouTube Songs Permanently?
It depends on what kind of file you use to get the song. The official YouTube app doesn’t let you download songs permanently. However, you can download your best songs from YouTube permanently by using online tools or third-party software.
When your favorite YouTube songs are always with you, whether you’re moving or cooking, it’s time to choose the best way to download songs from YouTube to more than one device. But if you want to enjoy your downloaded songs in your own way, you must use StreamFab All-in-One player, which gives you the most freedom and customization.