Instagram is thought to be one of the best social networking sites for sharing photos and videos. If you use Instagram a lot, you’re likely to come across funny audio tracks, background music, or talks that will inspire you. But the program itself doesn’t make it easy to download Instagram videos and convert them to MP3.
So, you will need help from creative, stand-alone Instagram to MP3 audio converters. This post will show you five ways to do things on different platforms.
Tips and Tricks for Catching the Instagram URL on Mac/ Windows
So here’s what I suggest:
5 Ways to Download and Convert Instagram to MP3 Audio
#1. Use Cisdem Video Converter for Mac
Cisdem Video Converter is a complete multimedia conversion tool for Mac that can encode videos into a wide range of formats. That means you can convert Instagram videos to a number of different audio profiles in addition to MP3. There are a number of preset options for audio output, and you can also change the quality, bit rate, codec, channel, etc.
Don’t be fooled by its name either. It can do more than you might think it can. Cisdem Video Converter can also be used to download videos. It also has tools for editing media files that you have downloaded or want to convert.
Step 1Run the program and search for your favorite video/ audio
Once you have installed Cisdem Video Converter, launch it by double-clicking on the icon on Mac.
The interface gives you three tabs. Choose the third one for Instagram video or audio download.
Step 2Search for your favorite video/ audio and input the URL
Locate an Instagram video or audio that you’d like to download. Copy the file link and paste it to the URL field at the bottom of the Cisdem Video Converter.
It offers batch-downloading capability. You can add multiple Instagram videos to download simultaneously without having to finish the previous download first.
Step 3Drag downloaded Instagram videos to the “convert” tab
Click on the icon, a windows pop out displaying the folder in which your downloaded Instagram videos are stored.
Switch to the “convert” tab, and directly drag these videos to the interface.
Step 4Convert Instagram to MP3 audio on Mac
Convert single Instagram video: click on the blue format button
Convert all the Instagram videos: choose formats from “Convert all tasks to”.
Next, choose “General Audio” > “MP3 Audio”. On the side, you are able to click the gear icon to go to tweak the advanced audio settings.
Finally, click the icon to convert Instagram to MP3 audio on Mac.
Read More: What Is GB WhatsApp? How Safe Is It to Use?
#2. Use Any Video Converter for Windows
Any Video Converter, or AVC for short, is a great Instagram to MP3 converter for Windows that works with 50+ input formats and converts files to many different HD output formats. It also has a lot of extra features, such as the ability to download videos from more than 100 sites and rip audio from a CD or DVD. But it took more than 30 minutes to convert an hour-long video, and the software has ads in it.
- Copy the media link from the Instagram webpage.
- Click on the “Add URL(s)” button and paste the link to the program.
- From the output drop-down list, go to Audio Files or click the music icon > choose MP3 Audio (*.mp3).
- Click “Convert Now” to begin converting Instagram to MP3 song on Windows.
#3. Use MP3hub Online
MP3hub.com is an old website that does a good job of being both easy to use and powerful. Even though its main purpose is to download videos from YouTube, it also works with Instagram, Twitter, Soundcloud, Vimeo, etc. The only formats that can be used are MP4 and MP3. You can change how long your MP4 or MP3 file lasts.
- Search the Instagram video by keyword, or insert the URL to the white box. Note: you can also download Instagram video by adding LOL to its original link, e.g.: https://www.LOLinstagram.com/p/BzITwFwhUBx/.
- Click the search button or hit the Enter key to find your Instagram video.
- Click on the download arrow.
- In the new window, choose MP3 format, and click on the “Download” button to save Instagram as MP3 online.
- Free, full compatibility with all platforms
- No installation and registration requirement
- Share the downloaded Instagram video to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Few online video portals supported
- Limited output formats
- Convert Instagram to MP3 audio format one by one, instead of bulk conversion
Read More: How Can You Apply for a PAN Card Correction Form Online?
#4. Use SnapTube on Android
SnapTube is an easy-to-use video downloader that lets you get free videos and music from a variety of sites, like Instagram. Unlike other Android Instagram video downloaders like Videoder, it has a “Convert to Audio” option that lets you turn downloaded Instagram videos into MP3 audio. But it has a lot of ads and works slowly (it says it can do 10 MB/S, but you might only get 100 KB/S).
- Paste the link to search Instagram video/audio. Alternatively, open Instagram within the app > find the source you want to download > click hamburger icon to copy link. SnapTube will automatically detect the source video.
- Start to download Instagram video. Normally, it saves as an MP4 format.
- Tap “My Files”, your MP4 video is in the “Download” tab.
- Tap the three vertical dots, and choose “Convert to Audio” option. The MP4 Instagram video will be converted to an MP3 format.
#5. Use AmoyShare on iPhone
I haven’t yet found an iPhone app that lets me both download Instagram videos and convert them to MP3 format. So I suggest you use the online tool AmoyShare Instagram Video Downloader to convert Instagram videos to MP3s. It works great online, even on an iPhone.
- Copy the video URL from Instagram on the iPhone.
- Paste the Instagram URL to Instagram Video Downloader.
- Tap the search icon. Your video will be listed.
- Click on the more button, and choose 128K, MP3 audio format.
- Finally, download Instagram to MP3 audio on iPhone
If you want to get higher quality, you have to upgrade it to the Pro version.
Download Instagram from Page Source
- Open the Instagram video that you intend to save from Chrome or Firefox.
- Right-click the blank area of the page, and then choose the “View Page Source” option from the pop-up menu.
- Use the shortcut keys “CTRL + F” to search “video/mp4”. The link before it and start with https:// is what you need.
- Copy the link and paste it to a new tab.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots > select “Download”, or right-click on the page > select “Save As” to download Instagram video.
How to Download Multiple Instagram Photos for Free?
It gives you two ways to download photos from Instagram. The first method is easy, but you can only save Instagram photos in a format that looks like a webpage. Just right-click the photo, choose “Save As,” and then choose “Webpage, HTML Only” or “Webpage, Complete” as the format. The photo will be saved.
As with method one, method two requires you to get the photo download from the page source. Here are the steps:
- Right-click the Instagram photo.
- Go to the source code page.
- Hit on “CTRL + F” to search “JPG”. The first result highlighted is what you need.
- Copy the link to a new tab.
- Right-click the Instagram photo, and choose “Save Image As”.
Read More: How to Bypass FRP Lock on Any Android Phone? Step-By-Step Guide!
We’ve talked about some of the quickest ways to convert Instagram to MP3 audio, as well as the best Instagram to MP3 converters to use during the process. All of the programmes we’ve talked about so far are reliable and safe. If you can’t decide which one to use, you can try them both and see which one works best. In general, the third-party software is more powerful and has fewer problems.