If you want to change the default browser on your VIVO phone or are looking for a way to change the Vivo Browser Settings, you have come to the right place. In the following sections, we’ll show you how to find the default apps and change your Vivo phone’s default Web browser from Vivo Internet to Chrome or another browser.
The official name for Web Browser is WorldWideWeb. Sir Tim Berners-Lee was the first person to make it. It is an application for browsing that can show web pages. The browser mostly uses HTML and HTTP to talk to servers and get web pages, which it then shows to the user. The browser also lets users add bookmarks, history, and extensions. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera are the best Web browsers for Android.
How to Change Default Browser in Vivo
- Open Settings App on your Vivo Phone
- Then Go Down & Select Apps
Read More: How To Recover A Disabled Google Account?
- Tap on Default Apps
- Then Select Browser App
Read More: What is the Instagram Lite App for Android?
- Now the complete available Browsers list will open
- Choose the Browser Application by tapping on it
- That’s it, you have successfully change the Vivo Browser Settings on your phone.